£10.00Per Entry**All net proceeds from this draw will support the Christmas Appeal phase of Celtic FC Foundation’s Football for Good Fund**… Read More
**All net proceeds from this draw will support the Christmas Appeal phase of Celtic FC Foundation’s Football for Good Fund**
Win A VIP matchday experience for 10 people to take in Celtic’s Cinch Premiership encounter with Dundee at Celtic Park on Saturday, February 19, 2022 (fixture date subject to change).
The group will be welcomed with a Champagne Reception in Dafabet’s private suite where they will receive a complimentary match day gift and programme.
Guests will then enjoy a three-course meal with complimentary wine, before they move out to the executive seating area in the prestigious Directors’ Box for the first half.
At half-time the guests will enjoy snacks, tea and coffee before returning to the Directors’ Box to take in the second half.
The group of 10 will return to the Dafabet Lounge for further complimentary beverages at full-time.
This incredible package also includes at least one x VIP Car Parking space.
Donated by Dafabet
Net proceeds raised through the Prize Draw will be devoted to the 2021 Christmas Appeal phase of the Football for Good Fund.
Through the Appeal we want to give hundreds of families in our communities the Christmas they deserve, making sure there’s food on the table and gifts under the tree.
We also wish to help pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees – as well as a whole host of others facing poverty and hardship.
Charity, and the generosity and compassion of the Celtic Family, will always be our past, present and future – it’s our heritage, our responsibility, our lifeblood.
Please join Celtic FC Foundation in making a difference this Christmas – it’s our reason for being.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
Celtic FC Foundation – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. All participants must be 18 or over to enter.
2. A chance in a lottery, in the form of a uniquely numbered entry shall be entered into the draw, the winner will be determined by a random number generator.
3. The price of every ticket in a lottery shall be the same and each participant will have the same chance to win.
4. No payment received for or on account of a ticket correctly entered into a lottery shall in any circumstances be returned to a participant.
5. The prize in a lottery shall be as stated in the website (https://celticpoolsprizedraw.celticfc.com/) and individual limits will be according to legal legislative requirements.
6. Ticket sales for the draw will close at midnight on the 20th December 2021. Draw will be made on the 21st December at 12 noon.
7. 97% of all ticket sales will be donated to Celtic FC Foundation’s Christmas Appeal phase of the Football for Good Fund.
8. No cash alternative is available for any prizes unless otherwise stated/advertised.
9. The winner of the Jackpot prize will be contacted via telephone or email to inform them of the win.
10. Any claim for a prize in respect of a lottery shall be made within 6 months from the draw date of the lottery to which the claim is being made.
11. Any claim for a prize in respect of a lottery must include proof of purchase of the bone fide winning ticket in respect of a lottery to which the claim is being made.
12. Any dispute with regard to any claim for a prize in respect of a lottery should be received in writing by the promoter no later than seven working days following the 6 months claim period from the draw date of the lottery to which the claim is being made.
13. The promoter shall have the final say with regard to the outcome of any dispute in respect of a lottery prize and will notify the claimant in writing within seven working days of receipt of the disputed claim.
These rules and conditions may be subject to change at the promoter’s discretion and are binding on the participant of a lottery upon receipt of proof of payment for such lottery entry by the promoter (which is automatically generated by the payment provider) simultaneously with the customer confirmation
By entering the draw the customer agrees to the publication of their name and area. We would encourage the winner to submit a photo however this is at their own discretion.
In the event of a cancelled or postponed lottery, stake monies will be carried forward to the next lottery or a refund will be issued.
Celtic Development Pools Limited will use the services of IBAS (Independent Betting Adjudication Service) to act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes with customers after they have been through the operator’s own internal dispute procedures and if a deadlock exists.
When is the Prize Draw?
Draws are normally made on a Friday, however if the maximum number of entries for a specific competition are sold out ahead of the Friday, the draw date may be brought forward.
How do I enter the Prize Draw?
Visit https://celticpoolsprizedraw.celticfc.com/ and select the Prize Draw you wish to enter. Read the terms and conditions associated with the draw and should you choose to enter, follow the on screen instructions to complete your transaction. All forms of debit cards are accepted as a form of payment. You will receive an email confirmation of your entry upon completion of your transaction.
Why can I not use my credit card to purchase a ticket?
As we are licenced by the Gambling Commission, we are not permitted to accept credit cards as a form of payment for any gambling transactions.
What is my Prize Draw number?
When you purchase a ticket online and complete your transaction, you will receive an email which will confirm your number for the Prize Draw you have entered.
How are the Prize Draw winners chosen?
Winners are chosen at random by a random number generator, approved by the Gambling Commission.
Can I watch the draw and how do we know who won?
Draws will not be routinely available to watch, however on occasion we will live stream on Social Media and will communicate this through our @CelticFcPools Twitter account.
How can I find out if I’ve won?
Everyone who has entered a Prize Draw will receive a notification that the draw has been made and the winner announced. The winners for each Prize Draw will also be available to view online https://celticpoolsprizedraw.celticfc.com/
Do I need to claim my prize?
No, we will automatically get in contact with prize winners by phone and/or email to give them the good news!
Can anyone play?
Anyone aged 18 and over, resident in the UK can purchase a ticket. Full terms & conditions for each Prize Draw are detailed https://celticpoolsprizedraw.celticfc.com/ . Where a prize involves travel, this is not included unless specified.
Is there a cash alternative?
No cash alternative is available unless otherwise stated in the Prize Draw specific terms and conditions.
Where can I find the terms and conditions?
The general terms and conditions for each Prize Draw can be found https://celticpoolsprizedraw.celticfc.com/. There will also be specific terms and conditions for each draw in relation to the prizes on offer, and these can be found on the description for each Prize Draw where tickets are available to purchase.